Protect your family and your finances
Your family is your top priority. Doing the right thing when it comes to their future is important. And that means making sure they have the financial protection they’ll need if one of you dies unexpectedly or becomes seriously ill.
You and your spouse may have some insurance coverage at work – and that’s a great starting place. But your family deserves a financial plan that protects them and your finances. An advisor can help you determine the right coverage for your needs.
Secure your family’s future
No one knows what tomorrow will bring. Protecting your family today with the right combination of insurance solutions will give you all a much-needed level of security should an unexpected serious illness or death suddenly change everything.
Family insurance options:
Life insurance and critical illness insurance can go a long way to help protect your family and your finances.
Critical illness insurance
- Helps ease the financial impact if you or your children become seriously ill with a covered condition or illness and lets you focus on recovery
- A lump-sum cash benefit will help you manage additional costs and everyday expenses such as mortgage payments, child care, education savings, retirement savings and more
- Insuring your children means you can take time away from work to help care for them without having to worry about lost income
- Helps provide for your family in the event of your death
- Your family’s circumstances will determine whether the affordability of term life insurance or the lifetime protection of permanent life insurance is right for you
- By insuring your children you may be able to lock in lower costs, protect their future insurability and provide a solid foundation for their financial future
Get family insurance
Step 1: Find an advisor
An advisor can help you understand how life insurance and critical illness insurance work together to protect each member of your family. Talk to an advisor today, because your family comes first. There’s no cost to talk to an advisor.